HANDSCOMB CONSULTANTS LTD
Phone : 0870 321 6400 Fax : 084458 65536
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company no: 3270189, VAT: UK 686 1567 94
NoGerber! Software Utility
Simple Gerber File Viewing / Printing / Checking Utility
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER FOR SALE
NoGerber is a simple-to-use PCB gerber file viewer. It can view a gerber file up to A3 in size on any PC monitor or print one up to 2A on any Windows compatible printer. The output can be scaled up or down and will be in colour on colour printers. Drawing can be saved as a bitmap picture or pasted into other Windows packages such as Paint, Word etc. It is ideal for where you are part of the design process, or affected by the design process, yet not involved directly in laying out the PCB.
will work with all versions of Windows
(including Vista), you just download & install it on your computer and then
have a 30 days before you have to decide whether to purchase or not. The trial
version is fully functioning
The NoGerber utility can help companies as a stepping stone in the initial stages of organising concurrent engineering. Thus enabling feedback at an early stage, so that improvements can be made to the design without delaying the project, or feed forward of information so that those involved in the next stage of the project can foresee problems to overcome.
Gerber files are one way to overcome the normal incompatibility problems that prevent departments, companies, contractors etc. passing PCB CAD data around on disks, via networks, email etc. without the need to justify and purchase an expensive photo plotter, or a copy of every CAD system that you may come into contact with.
To obtain all these benefits get NoGerber for yourselves, or buy one for your "customer" department to use, this will get departments used to swapping disks, ideas etc. and increase the understanding of each others problems encouraging trust & co-operation between you.
1. To view a PCB geber file on your PC monitor.
2. Loads multiple files to view multiple layers at the same time.
3. To print a gerber file on any Windows compatible printer.
4. To print a gerber file enlarged across several pages on a Windows compatible printer. (e.g. A2 size on 4 A4 sheets)
5. To view / print new designs at the conceptual stage without the need to purchase a copy of the particular CAD system(s) used.
6. Spot errors by your (or your customers or suppliers) design department before it’s too late.
7. Plan mounting in the case, test fixturing etc. while still waiting for the PCB’s to be etched.
8. To view / print files sent via email.
9. To convert a gerber file into a bitmap and save as a .BMP format file.
10 To modify (improve?) plottings using PBrush (or whichever photo editing package you are familiar with) prior to pasting into a report.
NoGerber is also downloadable from, listed by (and in many cases received awards from) the following companies on their websites :-
For More Information Contact:
email: email@example.com phone: +44 870 321 6400
See terms & conditions for this website